Sandy Sidhu is the founder of SidekickPM where she helps entrepreneurs move from idea to action. Her new e-book shows you how to move from stuck to unstoppable.
Watch my video interview with Sandy to learn more about her story and what she’s up to today.
Here are some actionable highlights from this Video Interview:
- Step #1 – Learn Why Your Stuck – Often times we are our barrier because of the fear of the unknown. Don’t let fear keep you down – you can, you do, you will. Just start. [check out this interview with Carrie Wilkerson on overcoming fear - it's a must see]
- Step #2 – Your idea should solve a problem based on what you know, what you’re good at and what you enjoy.
- Step #3 – Nurture your idea – for better success you need to narrow down your niche.
- Step #4 – Think Big, but start small – every good business needs a plan and every successful business needs systems and processes.
- Step #5 – Don’t get overwhelmed by the TECH side of things. Go basic, clean and keep you target customer in mind. [see how Nathalie Lussier has made business tech easy]
- Step #6 – Just start, have goals, don’t re-invent the wheel, timing is important – don’t shoot for perfect, have an accountability partner.
About guest Sandy Sidhu
Sandy helps women entrepreneurs bring their ideas to life by supporting them with the techy stuff that gets them stuck and overwhelmed.
She’s equal parts tech consultant, mentor, coach and friend. Think of her as your secret-techy weapon for your online business.
With over 12 years experience in the tech industry, she earned her stripes working in every role from software tester to developer, team leader and on the business side as a Product/ Marketing Manager. She has a degree in Software Engineering which gave me a pretty solid foundation for the real world.